Thursday, August 18, 2016

Return of The Duelist Mercenary!!

Hello Dudes and Dudettes!!! I'm Back!!!!! Zoinks!

Duelist Mercenary is back again. It's been a long time. ZOINKS!

I stop blogging because of my internet connection. Lots has happened over the few years. But I'm back again. Some of my cards were destroyed by the devastation of the typhoons, some were burned, and some were stolen, either way it does not stop me from dueling. Zoinks!

Worse news some of my friends quit the game and because of that some local communities died but not yet extinct. So there is hope to that. Right? Zoinks!

I can post for fridays after my work and class. So feel free to donate some more topics that you want to discuss. Zoinks!

Always share your ideas I'm free for suggestions and guest writings. Zoinks!

                               AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR READING!!!!!
                                                                 -ZOINKS!

1 comment: